For 20+ year I have been a geek about personality assessments. I love figuring out how people see themselves and the world. I have a masters degree in Training and Development and certifications in the Gallup StrengthsFinder and the Myers Briggs. The following assessments I have used to help people learn more about themselves and to coach teams in reaching goals and better performance. Assessment are a great was to look at your natural strengths, to explore your preferences, how you communicate, and what you project to others. Assessments can also help you uncover clues to your career path.
- StrengthsFinder – CliftonStrengths online talent assessment is your way to:
- discover what you naturally do best
- learn how to develop your greatest talents
- use your customized results to live your best life
- Myers Briggs – MBTI haps you to explore what your natural tendencies, preferences and characteristics are including introversion/extraverstion, sensing/intuitive, thinking/feeling, and judging/perceiving.
- DISC Communication Styles – People or Task? Ask or Tell? These two questions can give you incredible insight to your personality and how you communicate.
- How the World Sees You – There are seven different ways you hold the attention of others. In what ways does the world see you Innovative? Passionate? Powerful? Prestigious? Trusting? Mysterious? or Alerting? Learn more about how who you are is a gift and how playing to those gifts benefits you and those around you.
- Foster Learning Career Assessment Packet – Who are you and where are you going? This comprehensive packet will help you to explore your next step.